Sunday, July 1, 2007

Trip to South India

Barak & Willie are currently traveling through the southern region of India. They haven't had much time for blogging, but Barak asked me to post the following e-mail in the meantime...

"Please pray for me (Barak) during your work day, I am really sick. I feel awful and now we are in the middle of a very long week of intense traveling! I got some sort of a cold and flu. Not queasy but very week with chills and a fever. The mother here sent her son for some medicine so i hope it works. I just am really, really weak and my cough is pretty intense. Sometimes i think i'm going to vomit simply because my cough is that much. However i'm excited about where we are and what we are doing. We flew down to Bangalore today and I never went to sleep b/c the mosquito's were that bad. I only had 4 hours anyhow but truly never slept. We leave for Madurai on Monday night for an all night train ride then onto Kanyakumari or some other coastal city. Then we attend an Indian wedding on the 7th before our flight back to Delhi on the 8th. I am out of time and have to return to my place of lodging so i must go and then tell you more later. Please use this as a small blog for me."

Please keep praying for Barak & Willie. They will have a full week of traveling before returning to the US on July 11th.

Thanks!
Alison

No comments: